Join us for a world-class workshop on the teachings, choreography, and philosophies of the legendary George Balanchine. Available for Levels III, IV, V, VI, and Pre-Professional. Also available for outside students.
Summer Balanchine Clinic
One week only; July 17–21
Mon 9:30–11:00: Technique
Mon 11:00–12:00: Pointe/Repertoire
Tues 9:30–11:00: Technique
Tues 11:00–12:00: Pointe/Repertoire
Wed 9:30–11:00: Technique
Wed 11:00–12:00: Pointe/Repertoire
Thurs 9:30–11:00: Technique
Thurs 11:00–12:00: Pointe/Repertoire
Fri 9:30–11:00: Technique
Fri 11:00–12:00: Pointe/Repertoire
*$175 for 3 days of classes
*$210 for 4 days of classes
*$250 for 5 days of classes
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot.
- Please enroll via email (email@example.com). Please indicate how many days you will be attending.
- Tuition is due the first day of classes.
- Students are allowed to wear any color leotard, and skirts for pointe/repertoire classes.
- Intermediate (SRB Level III) students not en pointe should still attend all pointe classes en flat.