Schedule & Tuition
Pre-Ballet I/II (3 & 4 years old)
- Monday 9:30am – 10:30am
- Wednesday 4:15pm – 5:15pm
Pre-Ballet II (5 & 6 years old)
- Thursday 4:15pm – 5:15pm | 5:15pm – 6:15pm
- Saturday 9:30am – 10:30am
Pre-Ballet III (7 & 8 years old)
- Monday 4:15pm – 5:15pm
- Wednesday 5:15pm – 6:15pm
- There is a 10% sibling discount for all siblings of oldest/highest level student.
- Must be appropriate age for each group by August 1st, 2019.
- 1 hour/week minimum for all Pre-Ballet levels. Second hour is $45/month, based on availability and permission.
- Tuition rates are based on a yearly rate, divided into monthly payments. Therefore, monthly tuition is the same regardless of holidays or breaks.
- Classes subject to change based on enrollment.
- Parents are not allowed in class except for scheduled viewing dates: week of September 23rd and February 3rd.
- Make-up classes are always available.
- All Pre-Ballet levels will participate in Demonstrations (similar to recitals – end of year).
- Pre-Ballet II and III students are eligible to perform in the Halloween Concert.
- Pre-Ballet III students are eligible to perform in The Nutcracker
- Check our Studio Calendar for scheduled Holidays and Breaks.
For more information please review our Studio Policies and FAQs.